Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 2013 Previews - Crafting Emily

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our November previews!  Today we are excited to show you Crafting Emily who comes with some fabulous sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy tomorrow, Saturday, November 16, 2013.


Sparkle is giving away a Crafting Emily rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN, be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' Crafting Emily blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We'll be back tomorrow for release day!

5 comments:

Iris said...

Emily is so cute.
isoscia at aol dot com

Iris said...

I finished the hop but Adora Concepcion and Sparkle Smith did not have posts up for Crafting Emily so I couldn't leave them any bloggy love. I'll try again later.
:(
isoscia at aol dot com

Sheena Brooks said...

I've been so crazy busy lately that I have missed a bunch of releases from my fave stamp companies. So happy that I saw Kim's post for your new release. Fab new Emily image!

Iris said...

Finished day 2 of the hop but Adora and Sparkle do not have Josh posts up yet. Also, the links to their blogs do not work on all the posts. Anyway, both stamps are so cute and the DT is awesome.
isoscia at aol dot com

truddabellz said...

I finished hop and I was unable to get into Adora's blog to leave a comment. Great hop filled with great awesome cards!! Loved it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs