Monday, August 12, 2013

July Release - Blog hop winners

A huge thank you to everyone who visited the blogs of our fantastic DT and guests and left such wonderful comments during our July release.

ETA:  I'm really sorry that this post has been so delayed!  Right after the release I headed down to Las Vegas for a week for the Summer CHA show.  It was a wonderful show, though I've been catching up with orders, new stamps, life, and my day job.  I really appreciate everyone participating and showing your love!

Without further ado, here are the lucky randomly-drawn winners of our July release blog hops:

Daily Release Hops
Paris Lucy stamp - Susan Kennedy (drawn from the comments left on Debbie's post)
London Charlotte stamp - Kelly (MiamiKel)  (drawn from the comments left on Danielle's post)
New York Josh stamp - Laura  (drawn from the comments left on Joni's post)
Seattle Chloe stamp - Olivia  (drawn from the comments left on Suzanne's post)

3rd Anniversary Blog Hop
Grand Prize winner - 4 July Release stamps: Rose Miller

Hidden Prizes winners (each person wins one stamp):

Sue - Your Highness Lucy
Emily - Traveling Josh
PoJo -Birthday Cake Emily
Postal Orphan -Mr. and Mrs.
Stephanie - Swimming Lucy
Sherry Eckblad -Surfing Oliver
Alexandra -Birthday Josh
Tracey McNeely - Beach Chloe
Cindy deRosier - Relaxing Charlotte
Croppin Mama -Backpack Oliver

Congratulations everyone!

Please would the winners email Sparkle at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com with "July 2013 new release hop winner" as the email subject. Be sure to include your full mailing address together with the name of the stamp you have won, so that your prize can be mailed out to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

 

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, thank you soooo much!! I just literally SQUEALED!! Thank you, Danielle, for the random pick - I'm over the moon excited - thank you! Emailed my name and address :)

Sue D said...

I see I am one of the lucky winners. I emailed you my address.

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to all of the lucky winners! enjoy your fun stamps! :)

Jennifer Scull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs