Saturday, May 25, 2013

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

 

  Welcome to the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop!  Please head over to the OWH site to start the blog hop from the beginning.  

Since the theme was thank you cards and to use one of the sketches, I decided to use Ukulele Josh.  Though I am on vacation this holiday weekend, I wish I were in Hawaii with the warm sunshine!  My favorite number is 17, so that's the number sketch I used today.  

{I'm actually in the airport setting this post up on my iPad.  I'm spending the weekend with my best friend from college and am looking forward to seeing her!}  
  

For the blog hop, I am running a sale and donating part of the sales to OWH.  Use the code OWHSALE for 20% off all orders and I will donate 5% to OWH.  The sale will run through midnight May 31, 2013 midnight EST.  All orders placed this weekend won't ship out until Tuesday, May 28, 2013.  


I hope you all have enjoyed the hop and for those in the US, have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend!  

0 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs