Saturday, January 5, 2013

Copic Coloring Tutorial by Sandy Allnock

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!  Sandy, our lovely guest designer for this month made this video tutorial and I wanted to share it with you all. 

Sandy and I have been friends for over 3 years now and it's been great to spend time with her every 2nd Saturday when our craft group meets each month and helping her out with her wonderful cause at OWH. 

I haven't announced this until now, but as you'll see in the video, Oozak is now selling my stamps!  It's a total dream come true!

 

This is the card that Sandy made for our "Anything Goes" challenge and you can see how colored and put this Emily card together.  Thanks Sandy for putting together such a lovely video!

 

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, what a great video tutorial, love how she designed her card and the coloring is fabulous. Thanks for posting!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs