Sunday, October 21, 2012

Winners

Hi everyone!

We have some prize winners to announce, so without further ado here are the winners from the last 6 challenges together with the winners from the August, September and October release daily blog hops:

October Release
October release: Chit Chat Lucy - Holly AKA KopyKat
October release: Pink Ribbon Emily - Alexisssantoro

September Release
September release: Soccer Josh - Megha
September release: Videogame Oliver - Katherine

August Release
August release: Cowgirl Chloe - KanataNewf
August release: Cowboy Josh - Alanna

Challenges
Challenge #89 who wins Scooter Chloe - Shelia
Challenge #88 who wins Cupid Emily - Kristine
Challenge #87 who wins Street Corner Josh - Barbara
Challenge #86 who wins Hockey Oliver - Margo S
Challenge #85 who wins Turntable Josh - Heidi Brawley
Challenge #84 who wins Tea Set Rin - Tricia Kelley

FYI: We are going to start announcing the winner of each challenge when the next challenge starts, so the winner of our current challenge #90 will be announced when challenge #91 week 1 is posted on October 23rd.

Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes as soon as possible.

I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Whoo Hoo! Thanks so much!!! I so want chit chat Lucy. I am so excited. And thanks for listening about announcing the winners. I'll be sure to tell my friends!

Heidi Brawley said...

I am soooo Happy to be the winner of Turn Table Josh!!! I hope I receive it some day!! I have emailed several times my mailing address to hear nothing back and to of never received anything in my mailbox yet. I have called the phone # left on Facebook and left a mssg. for no one to call me back! I hope maybe by Christmas I will have a nice gift in the mail of my prize of winning challenge #85!!!!! Anxiously awaiting, Heidi

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs