Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July Previews - Your Highness Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to the second day of our July previews! Today we are excited to show you Your Highness Lucy who comes with 3 darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 14th July 2012.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Your Highness Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away a Your Highness Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Your Highness Lucy blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great day! We'll be back tomorrow with another preview!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

I don't know what time it is on the east but I live this stamp!!!!! Fantastic job

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute!!!! I love it

Gram's Treasures said...

Sweet stamp, and my sentiments exactly!! (lol)
Joyce xx

Lena said...

Shes so stinkin cute!!! I need I need !!!

Jammie said...

I finished the hop, but I didn't see the proper image on Joni Wilson's page, so I commented on one of her other Lucy Images that she posted about. Hummmmmm... anyways.... ADORE this new image, I need her so much! hahahah

KanataNewf said...

All I can is that the sentiment choice for this new Lucy is an absolute perfect match! Great hop!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Loving this princess Lucy!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs