Sunday, July 8, 2012

July Previews - Birthday Cake Emily

Hi everyone!

This month is very exciting for everyone at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps as we are celebrating our 2 year anniversary! Over the next few days we will be previewing 4 brand new SCRS stamps and today we are excited to show you Birthday Cake Emily who comes with 2 darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 14th July 2012 when we will be holding a special blog hop to celebrate our anniversary!



Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Birthday Cake Emily. Sparkle will be giving away a Birthday Cake Emily rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Birthday Cake Emily blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great day! We'll be back tomorrow with week 2 of our current challenge and then its back to July previews the next day!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, loving this Emily and her cake :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a pretty image, and your DT did it proud! Such lovely creations.
Joyce xx

jen said...

I'm loving your stamps more and more. As soon as I find a job I will be buying many. I have one of the images and love it! I will post my card soon on my blog. Keep up the great work on these adorable images... I just love them.
Hugs,Jen

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

The DT did a fabulous job showcasing the new Birthday Cake Emily!! She's adorable!!

KanataNewf said...

Congratulations on two fabulous years of SCRS stamps! And the new Emily is GORGEOUS! A great hop today with wonderful creations from the DT!

Jammie said...

I commented on everyone's blogs! Such cute cards! Love this new image, I'd give her a good home! Lol

Lena said...

Wow I hopped along and saw the DT's cards and Im blown away . This stamp is so darling I cant wait to get my chubby lil hands on her. So cute!!!

Rose said...

happy "birthday"!!!
good grief the DT rocked this sweet stamp :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So pretty and what a nice big cake!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs