Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Challenge, Release & Blog Hop Winners!

Hi everyone!

We have some prize winners to announce, so without further ado here are the winners from the last 3 challenges together with the winners from the June and July release daily blog hops, together with the winners from our 2nd Anniversary hop:

Challenges
Challenge #81 who wins Traveling Josh - Holly
Challenge #82 who wins  Suitcase Ruby - Rose
Challenge #83 who wins Swimming Lucy - Monica

June Release
June release: Beach Chloe - Babe O'Mara
June release: Karber Magic Set - Gaby (glowegal)
June release: Watermelon Rin - Tricia

July Release
July release: Birthday Cake Emily - Jammie
July release: Your Highness Lucy - Gram's Treasures
July release: Party Time Oliver - Sheri (aka PaperCrafty)
July release: Fesitve Rin - Tabitha

2nd Anniversary Blog Hop
Grand Prize winner - 4 July Release stamps: Alison

Hidden Prizes winners (each person wins one stamp):
Beach Chloe - Odessa
Baseball Oliver - Lisa
Birthday Cake Emily - Chris
Your Highness Lucy - Thelma
Party Time Oliver - Carol
Festive Rin - Rachel
Karber Magic Set - Joan
Karber Strawberry Set - Sharla
Karber Denny Set - Riet
Karber Kimmie Set - Anita

Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes as soon as possible.

I hope you all have a great day!

10 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much, and congrats to all the other winners too! I am sure you've made a lot of people happy today! Have a great day.
Joyce xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, how fun! Thank you so much. That's a LOT of winners!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

I'm so excited to have won Party Time Olive!! Thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners!!

Tricia said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited to have won!! :-)

Odessa Ditson said...

very cool! this is the first time i've ever won anything! :)

Thelma said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited to have won cause I never win anything so thanks for having such an awesome blog hop! Congrats to all the other lucky winners!

Leanne said...

Congrats to all the winners!
;)

~*Joni said...

Congratulations everyone!! Enjoy your new stamps! :)

Tabitha said...

Congrats to everyone!!!
This is soooooo amazing. This is the first time I have one anything. I try so hard on my cards too. Thank goodness it is one of the stamps I don't have. Lol. I have so many already. I am addicted. Stamps are my drug of choice. Lol hahahahaha

Tabitha said...

http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/2012/07/festive-rin.html
My post about my win:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs