Sunday, June 3, 2012

Challenges 78-80 & May release blog hop winners

Hi everyone!

We have some prize winners to announce, so without further ado here are the winners from the last 3 challenges together with the winners of the May release blog hops.

Challenge #78 who wins Traveling Josh -  Grace
Challenge #79 who wins Turntable Josh -  Holly
Challenge #80 who wins Street Corner Josh - Mette

May release: Expecting Emily -  Jen
May release: Karber Denny Set - Angie
May release: Mama Charlotte - Heather

Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes as soon as possible.

I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

jen said...

Oh my goodness....thank you so much!!! I'm super excited. I will email you my address.
Thanks again...
Hugs Jen

Mette said...

Oh wow - can't believe I won. And Street Corner Josh looks fabulous. Can't wait to colour him.

Hugs, Mette

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Thank You Sparkle, I LOVE that stamp and can't wait to ink him up!

Angie said...

Yay! I won!!! I emailed you, don't know if you rec'd it or not, did not hear back, thanks for the chance to win:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs