Monday, April 9, 2012

updates and changes

Hi, I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!  I just wanted to pop in really quick and let you all know that I've changed a couple of things.

First, some of you may have noticed that the blog has been redesigned.  Of course I kept the core colors and patterns the same, but I love the updated look. 

My blog url expired yesterday and I'm in the process of transfering it to the Sparkle Creations store.  If you remember, when I originally opened my store, I was running it out of my blog.  I made the mistake of registering my url through Google instead of just doing it straight from GoDaddy.  It was sure a hassle and the poor GoDaddy service guy probably thought I was a total idiot, lol.  But things are going the right way...so hopefully by the time the new release comes this weekend, everything will be working okay.

New blog address: http://sparklecreationsrubberstamps.blogspot.com
New store address: www.sparklecreationsrubberstamps.com (doesn't go live til about Wednesday, since they said it would take a few days and I did it over the weekend)

I'll be back later with our last challenge winner and our next new challenge!  Thanks for all the patience while I get everything switched over. 

0 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs