Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenges and April Release blog hop winners

Hi everyone!

I hope you enjoyed the fabulous April release!  Everyone did such a lovely job!

We have some prize winners to announce, so without further ado here are the winners from the last 3 challenges together with the winners of the April release blog hops.

Challenge #75 who wins Cocktail Emily - Heather S
Challenge #76 who wins Street Corner Josh - Monica-LapaperaGialla
Challenge #77 who wins Daffodil Charlotte- Olivia

April release: Ballerina Ruby - KanataNewf
April release: Karber Kimmie Set - Julie (Cricut Chick)
April release: Baseball Oliver - Holly AKA KopyKat

Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes as soon as possible.

I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Whoooo Hoooo, Thank you Sparkle! I cannot wait to ink up my baseball Oliver!!!!

Olivia said...

Yeah! Thanks again Sparkle.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs