Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Previews - Karber Kimmie Summer Set

Welcome to our second day of previews! Today we are excited to show you the brand new and super cute Karber stamp set. This is a clear acrylic set with 4 image stamps and 3 sentiment stamps. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the SCRS store tomorrow!


Be sure to visit our fabulous designers for more peeks of this adorable Karber stamp set. Sparkle will be giving away a Karber stamp set to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Karber blog posts (links listed below) and then leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We will see you tomorrow for the final day of previews!


7 comments:

Beverly said...

Awe this are just adorable ... love them!
Thanks for a chance to win.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that? I love that sweet little face! Just became a follower and I'm off to visit the designer's blogs! Thanks for a chance to win!

Cricut Chick said...

OMG! I hope I get to win this set! I love all of the creations and this is so far one of my all time fav's..

Julie
Cricut Chick

Clancy said...

This set is beautififul, can't wait to have it to start creating...I am so excited with the idea!!!

glowegal said...

Aww cute Karber set! Happy birthday, Sparkle!!

KanataNewf said...

Very cute cards on today's preview. So many well crafted scenes!

gRiSeL™ said...

Such cute sets!!!! I've had a blast blog hopping and seeing the amazing creations by the other designers!!! Thank you for the chance to win and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs