Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog Hop and Challenge Winners

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you enjoyed the fabulous release this past weekend!  Everyone did such a lovely job!  While things have been extremely busy for me since returning from CHA, I truly appreciate all the patience!  It's been hard for me to find a balance between both of my jobs, but I am constantly trying to work on this.

Here are the winners from the last 2 challenges and the blog hops.  Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes. 

Engaged Lucy - Tina
Karber Strawberry Set - Tanya
Mr. and Mrs. - Holly

Challenge #73 - Olivia
Challenge #74 - Katie Skiff

Lately, I've had some shipping issues, so if you haven't received a package, please let me know.  Since January, it seems like a unusual amount of my packages going out have not been delivered.  I'm in the process of doing some research on this and finding a better solution to minimize this. 

If you have any comments or concerns, please email me.  I would like to ask people to please be respectful when posting things publicly.  My team has done a wonderful job at helping me and promoting Sparkle Creations.  I truly appreciate them supporting me and all the support from my fans and customers. 

I hope you all have a great day and come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

3 comments:

Tina said...

yay so exited...thank you

Tina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! I did a little dance, sent a little email and posted my win on my blog, lol. I am so thrilled to be getting Mr. and Mrs!!!!

wahixane77 said...

So happy to be a winner! Olivia

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs