Friday, February 3, 2012

Greetings and a Little Update!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!  I'm home from sunny California and had such a great time at CHA!  Thanks to everyone who helped and came by!  We are getting for our next newsletter, new Guest Designer, and our February release next week!!

Here's a silly picture of me and Suzanne (DT Alum).  We got the 'stashes at the Cricut booth.  Did you know they're now cutting foam?  Obviously, we got the lime green ones to be matchy, matchy!


We got these finger 'stashes from the Paper Smooches booth!  Here's a silly pic of me and Steph.  I was actually dreading posting on here, because I was originally going to be telling you that Steph was leaving the team.  After spending a few days together at CHA, I am happy to say that Steph is staying with us!  As she needs and wants more time with her daughter, Stephanie will be stepping down from the Coordinator position and will be just be a regular DT member.


And here's a picture of me and Lisa (DT Alum)!  I just love spending time with this woman!  I really appreciate her coming out and helping out with the show. 

The rest of my pictures are up on Facebook and are available to the public.  You don't need a Facebook account to see them.  Here is the link to my Winter CHA 2012 album. 

I am trying to catch up on everything this weekend!  I appreciate all the patience and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs