Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Preview - Karber Wizard of Oz

Welcome to our second day of previews! Today we are super excited to show you the brand new Karber Wizard of Oz set. This is a clear acrylic set with 4 images and 2 sentiments. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the SCRS store ... tomorrow! Yippee!!


We are delighted to welcome Amy Young to our previews today. Amy is the Guest Designer for Karber this month and so is joining today's showcase. Be sure to visit our fabulous designers for more peeks of Karber Wizard of Oz. Sparkle will be giving away a Karber Wizard of Oz stamp set to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Karber Wizard of Oz blog posts (links listed below) and then leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We will see you tomorrow for the final day of previews!

14 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Super sweet set of images... I adore Wizard of Oz, especially the cute kind. :)

Robin said...

WOW!!! Everyone did such a great job! I especially love the tags by Kim Yu! AdORaBle! I visited all the blogs and commented on all but Sparkle Smith's, I didn't see any W of O stamp samples. I would really love to win this set. What a unique set of W of O stamps!!!

RiNNE said...

Oh so adorable!! Love what everybody did to showcase these cuties!

glowegal said...

Wowza! Everyone's creations were out of this world!! Such an adorable stamp set! Thanks so much for the chance to win! Good luck everyone!

Becky said...

Everyone did such an amazing job on all the WOZ samples! I especially loved the tags!! I commented on all except Sparkle Smith's as she didn't have any WOZ posted. But, thanks for the awesome opportunity to win something as special as these stamps! I love anything WOZ!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what an Adorable set!! Loved all the lady's cards on this Hop!!!
Have a Great weekend!!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie said...

This is such a cute stamp set. I have enjoyed viewing everyone's creation. They are all so lovely!Thank you for the chance to win this adorable set. Good luck all!

callyannc said...

Oh my heck! These are adorable and I want! TFS CallyAnn

Lori Kae said...

Fabulous team samples! I liked this set but now I love it! Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. :)

Mimi said...

Awesome job by all the designers! Fantastic show of the new cuties and just love all the different projects created! TFS!! ;D

biggirlbri said...

Love the stamps, they remind me of my childhood! :) Hope to win, but good luck to everyone else too!!! Everyone did an AWESOME job on there creations and I left comments but sadly Sparkle Smith had no WOZ to leave a comment for! Anywho thanks again for the chance to win. :)
Tiffany

BishopsMommie said...

great showing of awesome projects of this cute stamp set..love it..love it!!

sunflower sue said...

All of the projects were wonderful! This stamp set is sooooo cuuuuute - love it just as much as I do the movie! Many thanks to all of the great designers for sharing their fun and inspiring projects.

kadie said...

These are TOOOO TOOO CUTE!! Way to go, Karber (and SCRS)!! Love them!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs