Monday, January 9, 2012

Stamp Availability Update

Hi ya! I hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm just popping in today to update you all with what's going on in the store.  After the huge Christmas sale, you can see that some of the stamps are out of stock.  I really appreciate all of the business, but with the surge of growth, I am unfortunately falling behind.

The good news is that I am in the process of re-platting all of my stamps, so Brent and I won't have to spend as much time cutting stamps and can focus more on shipping and customer service.  In the future, re-ordering stamps won't take as long, as the stamps will be ready to go as soon as I get them.

The not so great news is that the store probably won't be fully stocked again for a few weeks.  I am asking for your patience during this time while we stretch into our new growth.  With your patience, I will be having a Customer Appreciation sale in February to make your wait worth while!

As I prepare to get my taxes done and my set-up for CHA, again, I can't thank all of you enough for the love and support!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see more challenge samples and previews for the January release start this week too!
 

0 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs