Monday, January 30, 2012

SCRS Challenge #72 - Week 1

Welcome to Week 1 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #72! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 2/12/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is ...


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


Here's some inspiration from our designers (please click on each designer's name to be directed to her blog for more project details):






Debbie - January Guest Designer





To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC72 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #72 is Sunday, February 12th @ 9 PM PST.

PS...just wanted to say a quick hi from CHA.  Here's a picture of me, Steph, and Kim at our table!  I will draw our winner for the last challenge as soon as I get home!  Thanks for your patience!


I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on and I'm going out to Cheesecake Factory tonight!

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oops! I made my Football Mummy Oliver card this past weekend for the challenge and saw I never posted it to the challenge!!! lol lol what a ding dong. Luckily I just came to challenge to check out the other cards posted and noticed I never posted my card here. Although I did post to Sparkle Creations on facebook same day I uploaded to Splitcoast! My guy is in Indianapolis Colts colors!
Have a GREAT day!
Hugs, Heidi

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs