Monday, January 16, 2012

Challenge #70 Winner and Blog Hop Winners

Hi everyone! Blogger is giving us a few technical difficulties so we appreciate your patience in getting the post up. I hope you all loved and enjoyed all the creations the team made - wasn't it a great release?!  Below are the winners for the new stamps as well as the last challenge winner. Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com.

Challenge #70 - Brook

Nurse Lucy - Bounding
Karber Fashion Set - Olivia
Tea Set Rin - Becky

Congrats to the winners! We'll be back tonight with the next challenge, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Squirlygirl said...

OMGosh! Really :) I never win anything! Thank You so much, I can't wait to play with Rin! I see some paper piecing in my future!

Bounding said...

Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH! With the way this year has started (ER, hospital stay and upcoming surgery) you just made my year!!! I am so excited to have won!!!! Can't wait to feel better so I can play with my new Nurse Lucy stamp!!!!

Laserwrite Promotions said...

well done to all the winners

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs