Monday, December 12, 2011

Challenge #69 Winner, Blog Hop Winners, and Holiday Break!

Thank you for a wonderful release weekend!  With the holidays coming up, this will be our last post until after the New Year!  We appreciate everyone taking the time to play challenges and supporting us this last year! 

I also want to thank my wonderful Design Team for all the hard work they've done!  Sadly, we're saying good-bye to Corinne, Kadie, Mary, Peggy, and Suzanne.  They will all be missed!  When we come back in January, I will be announcing our new design team! 

I used Random.org and below are the winners.  Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes.

Challenge #69 -Sheena
Hockey Oliver - Francine
Fairy Karber Set - Alex
Ice Skating Chloe -Lori

I hope everyone has a lovely and safe Chritmas and New Years!  Again, thank you for the blessings you all have given me this year! 

3 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thankyou Sparkle for a year of fun, Wishing you a fab christmas and brilliant New Year. Ruby x

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks Sparkle for all the fun challenges. Looking forward to next years. Congrats to the winners of the new release stamps and Sheena for winning the challenge. I had my heart on that prize! Will try harder next yr!! lol
Hugs, Heidi

Jaspere said...

Merry Christmas!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs