Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge #62, #63 and Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for a lovely release weekend! Didn't the Design Team do a wonderful job showcasing all the lovely stamps? I used Random.org and below are the winners. Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out the prizes.

Challenge #62 - Sandy
Challenge #63 - Heather

Blog Hop Winners

Sunflower Charlotte - Kim
You Are So Sweet - Anita
Autumn Rin - Carol

I know I've been a bit behind with past prizes, but I am mailing out a ton today!  Thanks everyone for your patience and come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for playing along/ hopping with us!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats to all!

Kim Brown said...

ACK!!! Thank you so much!! The designs were beautiful! Sparkle Creations is the BEST!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs