Thursday, September 29, 2011

Challenge #60 and #61 Winners

I want to apoligize for my tardiness on picking the winners for these challenges.  I hate to make excuses, but I'm going to share my reality with you all.  As most of you know, I work a full time financial corporate job on top of running Sparkle Creations.  I knew having 2 full time jobs would be challenging, but I do try my very best to give each job my attention it deserves.

These last few weeks, I have been extremely busy with my day job.  I'm currently working on a training manual for a product roll-out in the later part of October.  We also have our annual Manager's Conference coming in November and our department hosts it. 

Though I may seem quiet, I am scurrying behind the scences to get things done.  I recently had some car issues, but everything is okay and I'm okay.   I am still accessible to all of you, though you may not get an immediate response.  I truly appreciate all the patience, love, and support you all have given me. 

Here are our challenge winners:

Challenge #60 - Jan

Challenge #61 - Dawn


I hope you all have a great  Thursday!  Where has this month gone?!?

1 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh! i'm super excited! what a great day for me! I just found out that I"m honored to be named Splitcoaststampers' Queen for the DAy today...and now I won a rubber stamp! OOH lala!! (Where do I send my information?)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs