Monday, September 12, 2011

Challenge #58, #59 and Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for a fabulous release weekend and thank you for playing along with our weekly challenges!  I would also like to thank you all for your patience while I get all caught up!  With the holiday weekend last week and being busy at my day job as well, I've just been a bit behind.  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com.

Challenge #58 Winner - Jamie
Challenge #59 Winner - Amanda

Witch Millie - Anita
Mummy Oliver - Heidi
Karber Fairy - Liz
Franken Josh - CallyAnn

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  Come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

THANK YOU sooo much for Mummy Oliver!! he is soooo SPOOKTACULAR!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

callyannc said...

Thank you for Franken Josh! Cannot wait to get him! CallyAnn

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs