Monday, August 15, 2011

Challenge #55 and Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for a fabulous release weekend and for participating in our challenge last week!  I really do appreciate the continued support and love!  I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful inspiration from my team!

I used Random.org and here are our winners!  Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will get these out to you.

Blog Hop Winners
Shopping Millie - #4 Cathy P in AZ
Football Josh - #7 Shirley N
Soda Jenny - #3 Scrapalajen
Cheerleader Emily - #6 Debbie DP

Challenge #55 Winner - #3 Jeni

Here is Jeni's darling Cafe Lucy card!  Isn't her banner just the cutest?!?


I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and come back tomorrow for our next challenge! 

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs