Monday, August 1, 2011

Challenge 51, 52, 53 and Throwback Winners

Hi everyone!  I want to thank everyone for such a wonderful anniversary month!  I also appreciate all of the patience, as being away at CHA took a big chunk out of me.  I'm getting a new shipment of stamps this Friday, so everything that is sold out right now will be back in stock then.

I apologize for not posting winners while I was away and while I was trying to catch up on everything.  Below are the winners for the last 3 challenges and for the Throwback challenge.  Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes. 

Throwback Challenge - #5 Stacie

Congrats Stacie!  You have won the whole August release!  And here is her bright and cheery Swimming Lucy card!


Challenge #51 - #6 Tanya
Challenge #52 - #1 Dawn
Challenge #53 - #2 Martina

I want to thank everyone again for participating in all of the challenges!  I really appreciate all the support from you all!  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and come back tomorrow for our next challenge.

4 comments:

cardqueen2 said...

Hello. I just found your blog and think your cards are fabulous. I too create cards and other paper crafts. I have often thought about creating my own stamps as well. How did you get started in that aspect? I'm inviting you to share the "love" and follow my blog as well, cardqueen2.blogspot.com as well as my facebook page by liking it, Just-For-You Creations by Mary. Looking forward to more of your work! Thanks.

Margo said...

congratulations to all of the winners - lucky gals!!

Sandy G said...

Congrats Stacie!Such a lovely card.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs