Monday, July 11, 2011

SCRS Challenge #50, Preview and Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful anniversary and release weekend! I know there's been a ton going on this month, so I appreciate you all spending time and celebrating with us!  Without further ado, here are our prize winners.  Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com with your addresses!  Thank you!

Challenge #50 Winner - #9 Reynna

Preview Blog Hop Winners:
Rainbow Leslie Winner - #8 Andrea
Bookworm Ruby Winner - #13 Kristie
Backpack Oliver Winner - #5 Heather
Reading Millie Winner - #2 Martha
Hula Girl Lucy Winner - #13 Jenn
Ukulele Josh Winner - #2 Marjorie

Blog Hop Grand Prize Winner -#28 Dawn

Random Blog Hop Winners:
Shopping Emily - Alanna
Relaxing Charlotte - Pamela - (I wasn't able to see your blogger profile)
Cherry Blossom Rin - FrancineB
Bicycle Chloe - Renee V
Bookworm Ruby - Nicole
Backpack Oliver - Jodi (aol profile jtomsgirl66)
Hula Girl Lucy - Barbara
Ukulele Josh - Mimi
Relaxing Charlotte - Cyndi
Ukulele Josh - Rachel

Again, thank you everyone for all the love and support!  Without all of you, my design team, and illustrator, I wouldn't be here today.  I look forward to what the next year will bring us!  And I promise we have some darling images up our sleeves, lol. 


And don't forget, you still have the rest of the month to participate in our Throwback challenge!  Play along for a chance to win the whole August release!  Everyone have a fabulous Monday and come back tomorrow for our next challenge! 

8 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY! I'm so excited! Thank you so much! I'm very eager to make some "Relax!" cards for this summer with Ukelele Josh. :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Yippee! Now I can place my order. Lol! Hope this hop has brought you lots of business!

<3. Jenn

Mimi said...

woohoo!! thanks for a great hop and fab new release!! cant wait to start playing with Ukulele Josh!! ;)

Martha (Sissy) Speed Ramey said...

Thank you! Can't wait to make some cute cards and bookmarks using "Reading Millie." :)

Kristie said...

I'm so excited that I won Bookworm Ruby!! Thanks Sparkle!!

scrappernic said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited! Now I need to get on and order the rest! I was so inspired by all the gorgeous cards in the hop :)

Heather said...

Wow, thank you so much :) Can't wait to ink him up!

Marjorie said...

Woohoo! Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to play with him! Congrats ladies!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs