Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Previews - Bookworm Ruby

Today we are showing previews of Bookworm Ruby!  I know it's too early to even think about school yet, but sadly summer break will be over before we know it!  Ruby always tends to be the dreamer of the group, so it would fit that she reads alot, lol.  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, July 9th, 2011.


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Bookworm Ruby. Sparkle will be giving away a Bookworm Ruby to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kerri Michaud - July Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  Happy 4th of July to those who are in the US! 

15 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Woohoo let's hear it for all the readers I love it!!!!

Margo said...

I loved all of the different cards - this is really one of the cutest stamps I have seen in a long time!!

Sandy G said...

I really enjoyed visiting everyones blog and looking at what they created with bookworm Ruby. She is so cute and adorable.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fantastic hop! Everyone did a great job showing off this wonderful new stamp!

Alanna said...

Love this image. Everyone's cards we great.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love this new image, great card!ex

Jessica G. said...

Love this new gal, Sparkle -- who can resist a bookworm, especially one as cute as this?!

Debbie DP said...

Wow I love all the different ideas with Ruby stamp. I think she is a must have.

Marjorie said...

Love love love her! Since I wear glasses and love to read, this Ruby's definitely going to be a must-have stamp for me!

Kimberly said...

I am an elementary school librarian and have to have this one! Too cute!
Kim Schultz

Crafty Jenn said...

Love Ruby!! Perfect for me and my reading addiction! Hee hee!

Heather said...

Such a cute image, we still have a few weeks left of school here in the UK and I can imagine that would make a cute teacher thank you image :)

Kristie said...

I think Bookworm Ruby is my new favorite SCRS stamp. I love to read and have enjoyed all the previews with her!

Janet Z said...

This stamp is so adorable and I love everything that was created with it!!

Ginette said...

I really like Bookworm Ruby. She is truely adorable!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs