Monday, July 4, 2011

July Previews - Backpack Oliver

Today we are showing previews of Backpack Oliver. Isn't he just darling all geared up for the first day of school?

*This is our 2nd post for today.  If you are looking for our SCRS Challenge #50 post, please click here or scroll down!*


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Backpack Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Backpack Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Oliver post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kerri Michaud - July Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  

12 comments:

Kate said...

I definitely love this images. Perfect for Back to school. Your DT did an amazing job like always.

Kate

Ginette said...

What a great blog hop. I love all the work completed by your DT. The colored images and the papers they used were amazing!

Margo said...

Oliver is super cute - reminds me of my youngest son who has to wear a uniform to school!!
I loved all of the cards by the DT!!

ribenaruby said...

Amazing collection of cards from the dt, love this Oliver image! Ruby x

Heather said...

Gorge image, loving the school theme :)

Debbie DP said...

I love all the cards from your team. They do an amazing job. Oliver is my favorite.

Alanna said...

I loved what all the designers had for us today. They truly showcased just how darling backpack Oliver is.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I can't remember if I stopped by here LOL! What a great school themed image!

Dawn said...

Love him! Perfect stamp for a mom with boys!

Sandy G said...

Enjoyed looking at the other blogs and what you all have done with this cute image especially liked that the sketch was also used.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

He is super cute and the designers did a great job!

Janet Z said...

Oliver is adorable!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs