Monday, June 27, 2011

SCRS Challenge #48 Winner and Store News

Thank you everyone for playing along with our challenge last week!  I used Random.org and our winner is #2 Jessica.  Please email your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prize soon.  Here is Jess's darling Oliver card.


Can you believe that's it's almost been a whole year since I opened Sparkle Creations?  The last 18 months have been such a whirlwind!  I couldn't be happier with how things have progressed and I look forward to everything else to come!  Without all the support for my customers, fans, Aki, and my wonderful Design Team, I couldn't of made it!  I truly appreciate all of it!

We will start our 1 year celebration this Friday on the 1st!  We will be celebrating the WHOLE month of July!  We have a full week of sneak peeks, a mega blog hop, special challenges, and almost everything in the store will be on SALE!  You won't want to miss out on all the fun! 

I hope you all have a great Monday and come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Hurray! I'm so excited to win this week's prize -- love that stamp!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs