Friday, June 10, 2011

Release Day and June Previews - SCRS Bicycle Chloe

Today is release day!  All new stamps are now available in the SCRS store!  Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now.


We are also previewing Bicycle Chloe today.  Doesn't she remind you of going off to visit grandma?  Since Chloe is our action girl, I had to make a fun sentiment to go with her. 


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Bicycle Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away a Bicycle Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Tanya Johnson - June Guest Designer
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Ruby is our featured character this month, so all Ruby stamps are on sale!  Sign up for the newsletter to learn more about Ruby and for exclusive sale coupon.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  I will be crafting with my friends and filling orders!

13 comments:

Gaby Santiago Sayer said...

I loved this release! I had to have Chloe and Rin, thanks to Alice, whose cards seem to be alive because of the vibrant coloring! Wonderful cards, DT and Sparkle!
Have a great weekend!

jan farnworth said...

this image is one of my favorites of this release. loved all the cards. thanks for all the inspiration and the chance to win.

Kate said...

Wonderful Cards from all your DT's. They did a great Job. I am loving the new releases they are all so very adorable.

Kate

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards from the dt and such a cute image :)

Elena said...

She is so sweet! LOVE Bicycle Chloe!

Carissa said...

This image is adorable and it just screams summer fun. Love it.

Kimberly S. said...

This image is sooooo adorable!!

Zora said...

This stamps are gorgues, and I love them. Al of the Dt`s have done beautyful cards

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adventure Chloe is fantastic!! I have so many memories of riding bikes!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful cards are back by the DT team created this beautiful new stamp.

Greetings Astrid.

Ginette said...

I'm always so excited when you have new releases. Great images! I love them all.

Rosa said...

I loved looking at all of the great cards!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a fun release!! She's super cute!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs