Monday, May 9, 2011

Store News, SCRS Challenge #41 and Freebie Friday Winners

I hope you all (US) had a lovely Mother's Day weekend!  Brent and I went down to Portland to spend time with both of our families.  The good news is that Birthday Josh, Celebrating Chloe, and Cupid Emily are now back in the store! 

We also have Suzanne Bier (April GD) joining our team.  She will be charge of our monthly newsletter and sending out store updates.  I am so excited for Suzanne to start this month and hope that you all will sign up for our darling newsletter.  With the newsletter, you'll get new release sneak peeks before anything is posted on the blog, our monthly sales and promotions, plus an exclusive newsletter sale coupon!   

To sign up for the newsletter, just enter your info into the Newsletter box on the sidebar.  Those reading this in Google reader will have to actually come to the blog. 

***************

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge last week!  I used Random.org and our winners are #4 Sandy (challenge) and #12 Sharron.  Please email your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes.  Here is Sandy's darling Traveling Josh card.


I hope you all have a great Monday and come back tomorrow for our next challenge!  We also start sneak peeks this week for our next release!

1 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Thanks a bunch! I'm so excited that I won that cuuuuute Traveling Josh stamp.
Yippee Skippee!
Thanks again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs