Friday, May 13, 2011

Release Day and May Previews - Relaxing Charlotte

All new stamps are now available in the store!  Click here on above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now!  Today we are showing sneak peeks of Relaxing Charlotte! She also comes with this darling sentiment.  This is perfect for those who love spa days or just a nice bubble bath! 


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Shopping Emily. Sparkle will be giving away a Shopping Emily to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Emily post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

ETA: With all the problems with Blogger, I have extended this out through the weekend.  Winners will be announced on Monday with the Challenge #42 Winner!

Alice Wertz
Danni Bindel - May Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole - Sponsorship Coordinator
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Suzanne Bier - Newsletter Coordinator

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  I will going to a craft and stamp fair today with some of my crafting friends.  Then I hope to craft and of course I'll be filling orders! 

14 comments:

jan farnworth said...

fun hop with a very adorable image.

Gaby Santiago Sayer said...

That certainly looks relaxing! I wish I could do the same, lol. Maybe I just buy the stamp and that will work ;)

Kate said...

OMG this is adorable.

Kimberly said...

The DT team did an amazing job...loved all the cards. Coloring, layouts, and added detail on all these cards are fabulous. TFS!!
www.justwordz.ca

Dora said...

Wow that was a fun hop, loved seeing all the gorgeous DT cards.. all so fun and creative...Thank you for the chance to win Relaxing Charlotte and I'm following now too, these stamps are so cute. Hugs xxx

Carissa said...

Another great hop. This image is gorgeous. Thanks for a great chance to win.

kurlygirl said...

More adorable creations from the DT! Love this new image! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Lydia Bryant said...

Sooo many cute cards. Charlotte is by far my fav so far. Just wish I got to relax like that once in a while ;0)

Ginette said...

I love my hot baths...I love all the DT images. All very different and all give a different feeling. What a great stamp!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Second day of the hop is another fun hop. I enjoyed everyone's creations. TFS.

Linda S said...

Great hop and enjoyed all the DT cards! Cute image!

Debbie DP said...

This stamp is adorable.

Alanna said...

She's super cute and looks very relaxed. Loved both images this month.

Paper doll said...

Super cute stamps released this month, great cards to show them off!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs