Monday, April 4, 2011

SCRS Challenge #36 and Freebie Friday Winners

Thank you everyone who played along with our challenge last week. I noticed that our linky thing kept coming in and out, so I hope that you all were able to still post okay.

I used Random.org and our winners are #6 Beth (challenge) and #13 Jenny (FF).  Please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes.  I still owe prizes from last week and those will go out soon.  Here is Beth's card with Suitcase Ruby.


I hope you all have a great Monday and don't forget to come tomorrow for our next challenge!  Sneak peeks for our next release start this Friday!

1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

All I can say is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I am so pumped!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs