Friday, March 25, 2011

Updates, Housekeeping, and Freebie Friday

I hope you're all having a great Friday so far!  I apologize that this post is late today.  I've had an extremely busy week.  I wanted to let you all know that I added a place for you to share cards that you've made with SCRS images, but aren't challenge cards.  I would love to see all the creations everyone makes.  At the beginning of each month, I will clear out the Inlinkz and start over.  You should see the link on the right side of this blog, under the Facebook and Twitter buttons.

I also had Beate set up a Company gallery for us on Splitcoast, so now on the Company Gallery page, there is a link for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Our keyword for that gallery is SparkleCreations, with no spaces.  If you post your creations there, please make sure to use that keyword, so they don't get missed! 


And now to the really fun part.  Today I am giving away Swimming Lucy.  You will have until Sunday night at midnight EST to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday with the SCRS Challenge #35 Winner.


I'm really happy that so far I've sold 35 Rins!  That's $175 that will go to the Japan Relief Fund.  I will be donating until the end of the month, so I would appreciate you still passing that information along.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I'll be back on Monday with our winners!

13 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

How fun about the SCS gallery! I will definitely do that when I finally get around to playing with my stamps.

AND YAY about Rin! I can't wait to get mine!

FibreJunky said...

Wonderful news about Rin!! I bought mine yesterday! They'll be my first Sparkle Creations stamps, too! Congrats on the SCS gallery!!!

Alanna said...

The gallery sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to check it out.

Congrats on the 35 Rins sold. That's fantastic and what a great cause that you are supporting.

jan farnworth said...

what great news about the scs gallery i always go there first when i looking for inspiraton for my cards. congrats on the rins as well thanks for the chance to win.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love that image, so thanks for a chance to win her.

Paper Heart said...

I saw your stamps at Impress today! Love them, would love to win Lucy!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I LOVE that Lucy stamp!! Thanks for a chance to win!!

BishopsMommie said...

she is a cutie!! Have a good weekend!!

Kerri said...

WOOHOO! I'm glad you have a company gallery on SCS:) That's awesome about the Rins. I will definitely post something about her on my blog. Have a great rest of your weeekend!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your Rin success!! I love Lucy... she is adorable!! :)

Carissa said...

So lovely of you to put this offer together in support of those in Japan. I know that I plan on placing my order, just trying to decide what else to get at the same time. Thanks for a chance to win Lucy, she is adorable.

Margo said...

I am off to load some of my Sparkle Creations cards to the gallery at Splitcoast - congratulations to you!

I would love Swimming Lucy - thanks for the chance to win!!

Lena said...

Awesome news about scs!! Love your stamps!! Hopefully someday ill have them all

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs