Monday, March 28, 2011

SCRS Challenge #35 and Freebie Friday Winner

Thank you everyone for playing along with our challenge last week!  I truly appreciate the time you all take to participate with us!  I used Random.org and our winners are #4 Kerri (challenge) and #7 Stacie (FF).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes.

Kerri not only played along with our color challenge, but she also used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.  We are sponsoring C4C this week, so you will also have a chance to win Traveling Josh and Cruisin' Chloe.  Here is Kerri's cute Rin card.


Speaking of Rin, I am so thrilled with how many I have sold so far.  I will be donating to the Japan Relief Fund until the end of the month, so there are still a few more days to participate.  I know any help will be greatly appreciated!


I hope you all have a lovely Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Just sent you an e-mail! Thanks a bunch!! :) Congrats also to the other winner!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs