Monday, March 21, 2011

SCRS Challenge #34 and Freebie Friday Winners

Thank you everyone for playing along with our challenge last week!  I think we're all ready for spring to be here!  I used Random.org and our winners are #3 Cassandra (challenge) and #8 Ashley (FF).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes.  Here are Barbara's and Cassandra's darling cards.  Cassandra is Barbara's 7-year daughter. :) 



I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

2 comments:

...just Barbara said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to tell Cassandra all about it when she gets home from school today. Thanks so much - this is really going to sweeten her day. ;D

...just Barbara said...

"Awwh. I am happy to have won the challenge. Please send another challenge I can do. I had fun." - by Cassandra (P.S. "How about a smilie!") :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs