Friday, March 11, 2011

Release Day and March Previews - Rollerblading Chloe

It's release day and all new stamps are now available in the store!  Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now!  Today we are showing you previews of our darling Rollerblading Chloe.


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Rollerblading Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away a Rollerblading Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Danielle Lounds - March Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  I will be filling orders and crafting with friends!

15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great new stamp Sparkle... I think she's my favourite! Jo x

KanataNewf said...

Another great hop today - as always, great projects from the DT.

Elena said...

What a lovely scene with Chloe and her friend cute puppy! Thank you so much for the fun blog hop!

~amy~ said...

Check out the Cute Chloe!

Carolyn said...

How stinkin cute is that! Adorable Sparkle!!

Linda S said...

Whata cutie Chloe is!! Reminds me of my daughter!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fantastic cards from the DT! Love this new image!

Debbie B said...

Very cute stamp.

Shirley N said...

This image is soooo adorable, love it!!!

Lena said...

She's soooo adorable! I love her , perfect for spring and summer cards

Star Ark Creativity said...

The stamp is very cute with girl rolling bladding and very cute little dog.
Have a great day :)
Delama

Star Ark Creativity said...

I like everyone card they made using your stamp the little girl rollerblading with her dog. Everyone did a great job. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day :)
Delama

Debbie DP said...

I love all your cards. Chloe is adorable.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Love love love the new images, Sparks! And as soon as Lent is over, I will buy them for my very own. I gave up buying non-essentials... especially paper crafting stuff... for Lent. I had to pick something hard to do!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

pat said...

super cute stamp!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs