Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Previews - Kitty Cat Josh

Today we are showing sneak peeks of Kitty Cat Josh!  He also comes with this cute mew sentiment.  Isn't he just darling?!?


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Kitty Cat Josh. Sparkle will be giving away a Kitty Cat Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Danielle Lounds - March Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

12 comments:

Kate said...

Such a cute image. I can't wait to see more new stamps from you Sparkle.

Mary J said...

He is fantastic! A great addition to the collection!

Debbie DP said...

Really cute addition. Love the sentiment

Ginette said...

I'm really hooked on your stamps. They are all adorable!

Sheila said...

Soooo cute!!!

...just Barbara said...

He's so cute - I didn't see a release date... when is it? Can't wait to see what else is coming out. ;D

Andrea said...

I have to say I fell in love with this cute guy with each stop on the hop. It's perfect as quite a few of my nephews are cat lovers and this would make the perfect cool guy and cat card hee hee!

Lena said...

Im so in love with this new lil guy. So cute and puuurrfect

Shirley N said...

Love this image and sentiment, both are just sooo CUTE and your DT did a fabulous job!

Nancy Ball said...

Wow Sparkle, this Josh looks like my son petting one of our cats! How uncanny and sweet!

Elena said...

Love Josh with Kitty! Looks almost like my son with our kitty! Great inspiration on each DT blog! Thank you so much for the wonderful preview!

KanataNewf said...

terrific hop - being partial to cats to myself I love the new image!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs