Friday, March 18, 2011

Freebie Friday

Happy Friday all!  I hope you're all having a great week so far and I hope you all enjoyed the lovely release last weekend!  It's been such a busy week, but I'm going craft shopping tonight after work, so I'm excited!  Today, I will be giving away Cocktail Emily.


Being a Spring baby (my birthday is in 3 weeks), obviously this is my favorite season.  I always look forward to seeing the flowers bloom and daffodils are my favorite.  Of course I'm allergic to pollen, but I have always loved flowers.  Mostly, I love having more daylight.  While I know most of you hate the time changing, it's actually something I look forward to each year.  So, what is your favorite thing about Spring?

Reminder...SALE ALERT! Sparkle Creations is having a sale for St. Patrick's Day weekend, starting this Thursday, 3/17 through Sunday night, 3/20. The code will be LUCKY15 for 15% off your total!

You will have until Sunday night at midnight EST to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday with the SCRS Challenge #34 Winner.  Everyone have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

My favorite spring thing is the flowers and the trees blooming. Not allergy friendly, but beautiful and magical every year.

Lena said...

my favorite thing about spring is that I can pull my stamps and paper outside and craft at the picnic table during the weekend. Love it !

...just Barbara said...

I love the perfect cool temperatures and fresh spring air. It's always a good break from staying inside during the freezing winter months.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

My fav thing about spring is the new flowers that pop up! So pretty!

Thank you for a chance to win...I have been wanting this stamp for some time now!!

Have fun shopping!

Sheila said...

I like seeing more daylight and watching the trees begin to bud. :)

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FrancineB said...

My favorite things about spring are:

It's light in the mornings!! I hate going to work in the dark.

The blooming flowers and trees and the return of butterflies and birds.

Warmer weather.

Lastly, my birthday which is actually today! lol

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

I love being able to wear t-shirts and jeans with no jacket or sweater! I love all the pretty flowers! And I like how there's more daylight.

Jenny V. said...

I just love Spring especially the flowers blooming and the colors of spring. Most of all that time of spring cleaning as well.

Paper doll said...

The longer days is my favorite thing about spring, the beauty that comes with it is a awesome bonus!

Star Ark Creativity said...

My favorite thing about spring is the bloom of wildflowers on my land and the peach blosome and the time change because I can enjoy the outside more with my family and the dogs. And get to see the new baby rabbit come out and the deers,too.
Have a great day :)
Delama

Berenice R. said...

I love the weather & flowers! :)

Paper Heart said...

I look most forward to wearing flip-flops and seeing the sun!

Margo said...

My fav. thing about spring is finally watching my sons' soccer without being rained on!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs