Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sponsoring Corrosive Challenges

This month we are sponsoring Corrosive Challenges!  This week's challenge is Red, Orange, Yellow...Fire! 


Play along with all the challenges this month for a chance to win our February stamp release!  At the end of the month, they pick a lucky winner to get Chef Oliver and Sweet Treats Emily.  Both of these stamps will be available next Saturday!


Here is Peggy's darling card!  I just love this fun and bright color combo!  It makes me wish for more summer weather!  I hope you all have a fabulous Superbowl Sunday!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...lovin' that color combo!

Janet said...

super cute card:) Thanks for playing along with us:)
hugs

Anita Hovey said...

Oh yes...summer... would love to have some of that weather right about now! Wonderful card Peggy, thanks for playing along! And thanks to Sparkle for telling everyone about the challenge, too!

Star Ark Creativity said...

I like the colors on the card and I really like that stamp of her in the tube just floating around. And I do agree with you about it being summer.Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day :)
Delama

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs