Monday, February 14, 2011

SCRS Challenge #29 Winner

Happy Valentine's Day all!  Just a quick reminder that today is the last day of the Valentine's Day weekend SALE.  Use the code LOVE15 to get 15% off your order.  You know you'd rather have some rubber than a dozen of roses, lol!  Click here or above on the Buy Stamps to start shopping now!

Thanks everyone for a great release weekend and thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge last week!  I used Random.org and lucky #7 Jen is our winner.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prize soon.  Here is Jen's cute birthday card.


Cafe Lucy and Birthday Josh are sold out.  There are also only a couple left of Celebrating Chloe and Cupid Emily, so I will be re-ordering stamps today.  It'll probably be a couple more weeks til I get them back in stock. 

I hope you all have a lovely Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

3 comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

I'm an idiot! I posted my card yesterday, but forgot to link it. Ugh! Still had fun making it though!

<3 Jenn

Shaela said...

yay for sales!! :) I'm glad you're doing well enough to have to reorder. So is Cafe Lucy in the lead now?? ;)

Ms. Jen said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! It's always exciting to log on and see you're a winner. Off to email you now.

Hugs - Jen

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs