Monday, February 7, 2011

SCRS Challenge #28 Winner

Hi all...today has been a crazy day, lol.  I even lost power for a hit of today, but I was able to recover the challenge links and #12 Sheila is our winner!  As I'll see her next weekend, I will give her the prize in person!  Here is her festive and bright card!  With all the rain in Washington, Sheila must be wishing for some sunshine too, lol. 


I hope you all have a great evening and don't forget to come back shortly for our next challenge!

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Definitely a happy card! Perfect for the dead of winter!

Sheila said...

Woo Hooooo!!! Thanks Sparkle! Sadly, I won't be there Saturday after all, I have to go out of town and didn't find out until a week ago. I'll be there next month though....and I'll probably be buying during the V-day special! Just hold onto my goodie for me until then. =) Yippeeeee!!! Off to do the happy dance now.....

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs