Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our New Sponsorship Coordinator

Hi everyone!  I hope you're all doing well and are having a fabulous week!  I'm feeling much better, as the flu just wiped me out!  I forced myself onto the plane and had a lovely time at CHA though!  Unfortunately, I know many people got stuck in LA because of the snow, so I hope everyone gets back home safely.

Now that life is kindof starting to get back to normal, lol, I am happy to announce who our new Sponsorhip Coordinator is.  It was a really tough decision, but I have asked Peggy Toole to join our team.  Peggy and I have been blog friends for many years.  She has been an avid challenge player and has been such a huge support to Sparkle Creations.

I won't be posting a whole bunch of pictures on here, but if anyone wanted to see all of my CHA pictures, here is my album on Facebook.  This is a public link, so you don't need to have Facebook to see them. 

I hope you all have a lovely day!  These is still plenty of time to join this week's challenge and next week we start sneak peeks for our February release!

5 comments:

Shaela said...

super big congrats to Peggy!! she'll be great for the position :)

Jeanne said...

Congratulations to Peggy! And a big thanks to you, Sparkle, for sharing your CHA photos. I had fun seeing you with all your friends and taking a peek at what is to come! Some neat product there! Wow!

pat said...

whoo hoo!! congrats to Peggy!!

Star Ark Creativity said...

Congrat to you Peggy.

Paper doll said...

Sparkle I thought of you while I was at CHA, It would have been great to finally meet.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs