Friday, February 18, 2011

Freebie Friday and Important Store Updates

Happy Friday everyone!  Now that I'm back from CHA and life is starting to get back to normal, I'm gonna try to get this back on track!  I try to do Freebie Fridays during the weeks we don't have releases and when we're not sponsoring anyone. 

First, I'd like to start with the store updates.  Sadly, I have to inform you that the price of rubber has gone  up significantly.  My manufacturer raised their prices after the New Year and they plan to raise it again in March.  I am trying to eat up as much of the costs I can, but I will be forced to raise the prices of my stamps.

I will sell my current inventory at the current rates, but as I re-stock the store, the new prices will be adjusted to $8.25 for stamps with out a sentiment and $9.25 for stamps with a sentiment.  My images are very detailed and I pride myself with giving you all great quality products.  I never want to short my customers by giving them stamps that aren't deep etched and don't stamp well.

Also, I will still continue to have sales in the store and once I get my newsletter going in a couple of months, subscribers will get a monthly coupon as well.  I really appreciate all of the support you have given me towards my store!  

And now for the fun part of this post.  For Freebie Friday, I'll be giving away Charlotte with a Rose.  So how is February going for everyone else?  I feel like I can never catch up, lol.  And we're already half way to March!?!  But I did have a lovely Valentine's Day.  I'm allergic to pollen, so I never get flowers.  Yet, Brent surprised me this year and got me a set of tulips.  My face is starting to swell up as I write this, lol.  It's almost time for allergy season to start...


You will have until Sunday night at midnight EST to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday with the SCRS Challenge #30 Winner.  Everyone have a great Friday!

18 comments:

yyam said...

Oh yes! Your stamps are very detailed indeed! Someone just gifted me Turntable Josh and I love it! :)

If only I could add this beauty to my collection...;)

ribenaruby said...

Oh she's just beautiful! Ruby x

Anita Hovey said...

Love this image...sorry about the allergies...does it help that I discovered I can't eat cream based thiings on Valentines evening? LOL

Sheng said...

I hope you get better soon.

Margo said...

I love the detail in your stamps - so never compromise!!
My Feb. is also flying by - only a few more weeks until spring break, and I can stay home with my kids, instead of at school with everyone else's kids. LOL! I plan to do tons of card making in spring break!

jan farnworth said...

your stamps are wonderful and your stamp price is great compared to some that charge 12.00 for their stamps it just means that i have to budget and maybe wait for sales. But if i love a stamp enough i find a way to get it.

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Sparkle! You do what you have to do even if you have to raise the prices. It's expected with the our tough economy - - - you don't have to apologize.

And btw, you can get your fix of smelling flowers living through Charlotte with a Rose without having an allergy attack! :) Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Sparkle your stamps are awesome! they are on my list of next stamps to buy!!! :) Thanks for being a great sponsor:)
hugs

Pattie said...

Charlotte is adorable! I'm planning on getting some Sparkle stamps when the funds become available...kwim...in the meantime, winning them is great too!

Danni said...

Can't wait for your newsletter to start, how fun!!
Charlotte with a rose is so pretty! Whoever wins her will be lucky!

Shaela said...

hahaha! I'm allergic to pollen AND cats, but we have a cat and John buys me flowers all the time. I just have to remember to take my meds or I start to feel like a swollen goose, lol

Marjorie said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies, that can't be fun and bummer about the rubber prices. Your stamps are worth it though ;) February for us has been crazy. We've had so many doctor appointments (mostly for my poor hubby) and school for me has been filled with busy busy work! Plus now the kiddos are both sick. I'll be glad when they are all better. On a happy note a friend made us some homemade candies Thursday and though Paul and I couldn't snag a date night, we did a family dinner out and some other fun family activities for V-day before the kiddos came down with the sickie-poos ;) Hope you're doing okay with those flowers now!

Sheila said...

Looking forward to your newsletter. Have a great weekend Sparkle!

Michelle said...

I love you stamps because they are so detailed!! :) Sorry to hear your seasonal allergies are kicking in... I guess it is that time of year!
Have a great weekend!

...just Barbara said...

So sorry to hear about the pollen allergies! Growing up I had seasonal allergies but when I move to Texas they became year-round allergies - luckily it's outdoor allergies and I'm still able to enjoy a flower or two. Good luck with yours... maybe next time you can suggest those chocolate roses. :D

Paper Heart said...

February is going well for me! I am sick right now, but am thankful I have the long weekend to recover!

Kim Brown said...

Such a beautiful stamp! ...AAAACCHHOO!!! :P

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Feb. has flown by...I don't know where the month has gone!! I am ready for warm weather and flowers...even though it does produce a tough time with allergies. Thanks for a chance to win such a gorgeous stamp!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs