Friday, January 28, 2011

Updates and Housekeeping

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that even though I haven't been feeling well, I'm still heading down to CHA today.  Though Brent is still at home, I will be holding store orders til Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011.

Since I haven't been well this week, after I get back from CHA, I will also announce our new Sponsorship Coordinator.  I really appreciate everyone who took the time to apply for this position! 

Cafe Lucy is also back in stock, so if you've been waiting for her, she's now available!

Lastly, I plan on seeing Stephanie, Kim, Lisa, and Shaela this weekend.  So I should have pics of most of the team to share soon!  Everyone have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Star Ark Creativity said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feel well. I glad to hear that you are on the up hill of feeling better. Have fun this weekend.
Have a great weekend
Delama

Anita Hovey said...

Take care Sparkle. I've been sick all week too...seems to be lots of us down with something. I'm sure CHA and a latte will perk you right up!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs