Monday, January 31, 2011

SCRS Challenge #27 Winner

Thanks everyone for playing along with our challenge last week!  Steph, Shaela, Kim, Lisa, and I all had a blast meeting up at CHA!  I had Shaela randomly pick a winner and our winner is #2 Pat.  I will mail out your prize to you soon.  Here is Pat's darling Oliver card!


It was fun to meet everyone and get to spend the afternoon with Lisa and Kim!  We had a great time walking around and doing make and takes!


I hope you all have a great Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!  We also have a new fabulous Guest Designer so you don't want to miss out!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

SWEET card...love the pic!

pat said...

WHOO HOO!! I am doing the happy dance right now!! Thanks for picking my card...can't wait to get my cruisin chloe and ink her up!

Nancy Ball said...

What a cute card.....I love the colouring. Thanks for posting this Sparkle.....your Oliver looks great with Pat's picks.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs