Monday, January 17, 2011

SCRS Challenge #25 and Freebie Friday Winners

I apoligize for this post going up so late.  I really appreciate everyone who participated in our challenge last week.  I used Random.org and our winners are #2 Caroline (challenge) and #6 Jeanne (FF).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes soon.  Here is Caroline's sweet and precious Cupid Emily card.


Just a reminder that we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary by having a sale in the SCRS store, 20% off everything through the 22nd. The discount code is CELEBRATE.  Everyone have a great Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Shaela said...

what a darling card! can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge is :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs