Monday, January 10, 2011

SCRS Challenge #24 Winner

Thank you everyone who played along with our challenge! I used Random.org and #1 Cyndi is our challenge winner. Cyndi, I will mail out your prize to you soon. Here is her bright and cheerful card, which I can totally use right now as they're calling for snow! Wish I could be in Hawaii, as that's where Cyndi lives. :)

Over the weekend, I was able to get the taxes done!  And I finished inventory for 2010.  Cupcake Ruby is officially my highest seller, with Swimming Lucy and Cruisin' Chloe right behind her.  I really appreciate all the fans and all the support!  


Our 6 month anniversary is in full swing and don't forget, you have until January 22nd to use the code CELEBRATE to get 20% off everything in the store!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out our next challenge!  Everyone have a fabulous Monday!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling card..I'm a huge fan of your chloe line:)

Shaela said...

I'm so jealous that your taxes are done... am I sick to admit that I LOVE doing taxes?! I wait impatiently every day in January until John's W-2s come and then I gleefully sit down and complete them. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure story... "If you wish to take this credit, please follow the worksheet on page 72 and submit form 8990, then enter the answer from line 17d HERE". Bwahahahaha!! Yeah, I must be sick. ;)

Cyndi said...

exciting to see i won another one of your challenges! thank you for the prize!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs