Friday, January 7, 2011

Release Day and January Previews - Celebrating Chloe

Today is release day! And it's also the start of our 6 month anniversary sale!  All new stamps are available in the store and everything is 20% off.  Use the code CELEBRATE to get the discount and the sale will last until January 22nd, 2011.  So click above where it says Buy Stamps or on the banner to start shopping now!

Photobucket

I want to thank everyone for all the support and love for my growing company.  I wouldn't of been able to make it this far without you all and my lovely Design Team!  I truly appreciate it!  I look forward to what 2011 will bring!


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Celebrating Chloe. We will be giving away a Celebrating Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Cindy Haffner - January Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Everyone have a fabulous Saturday!  I will be crafting and unfortunately doing taxes, lol.  Wish me luck!

16 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Truly an inspiring Blog hop! I love all the different creations from the DT and how each one was so detailed and unique - superb! Have a wonderful weekend!

Elena said...

What a fun hop! Enjoyed visiting all DT blogs! Love the new release!
Happy Anniversary to Sparkle Creations!

isu.alum said...

Awesome HOP! I just loved seeing how Birthday Chloe's dress design/color changed depending on her environment. She's one hip lady! I NEED the birthday girl (and sneaky Josh bringing gifts I saw!)

Congrats on 6 months! I'm happy my SCRC collection will continue to grow for many more months to come!!!
Kerry

~amy~ said...

woot woot on the 6 month anniversary!!!! I'm looking forward to hopping!

Thanks sooo much for being my Flashback Friday 6.0 sponsor!!

Berenice R. said...

Congratulations on the 6 month anniversary! The new stamp is so pretty! :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great hop and this new stamp is really cute!

Shaela said...

another fantastic image!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love blog hops and this is a new cutie!

Ginette said...

This was a great hop! I got so many wonderful ideas from all the designers. Thanks everyone!!

Marjorie said...

Birthday Chloe is such a doll! I loved all the cards!

pat said...

love this image...I'm on my way to shop!

BananaStamper said...

Congrats Sparkle! Wonderful work form the design team, such an inspiring hop! Cheers,
Shanna :)

Barbara Moore said...

What a fun blog hop! I think Chloe is adorable.

Margo said...

All of the cards are super cute!!
And Chloe couldn't be any more adorable!!

Paper doll said...

What a great hop, every card was superb!!

Cynthia Vasquez said...

Love Birthday Chloe! I'll being making that purchase in the next few days! I also wanted to add a big thank you on my last order...I can't believe how quick the shipping is. And love the image.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs