Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Previews - Birthday Josh

Today we are showing previews of Birthday Josh.  This stamp will be available in the store on Saturday.  Many of asked for a boy birthday image, so here he is!  And really you could use this for a shower, congrats, or any gift giving celebration! 


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Birthday Josh. Sparkle will be giving away a Birthday Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Cindy Haffner - January Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!

15 comments:

pat said...

OOOH he is so cute!!!

juelt said...

He is really cute - I've gotta' have him!

Paper doll said...

I am in love, I really am a collector of birthday images and he is a must have.

All the stamps are adorable BUT maybe its because I am the mother of 2 sons BUT the boy images are my favorites :)

KanataNewf said...

Hi there! Won't have time to visit everyone to comment today but just wanted to say that birthday josh is a great idea! A definite for the wish list!

Elena said...

Josh is so cute! What a wonderful preview! Thank you so much to the talented DT!

Debbie DP said...

This is too cute. Love this stamp

cardcrazy said...

He is so adorable and I loved the hop, beautiful cards by everyone!

Marjorie said...

Birthday Josh is so cute! I love that he has both presents and a balloon!

Alyssa S said...

So stinkin' cute! Love that he doesn't have the cheek things too :o)

Barbara Moore said...

A must have. He is so darn cute!

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for a wonderful showcase of Josh, it's cheered me up! Ruby x

Ginette said...

Great new image. I love the new Josh. Can't wait to get him.

Scrappy Jackie said...

Cute image! I love the little guy! He will be great to make cards for my sons friends!

Crafty Jenn said...

OK, have to have him. Josh is my fav SCRS character. Fun hop. Looks like the SSSC sketch was popular!

<3 Jenn

Barbara Moore said...

At the present time I do not have any of your stamps. Looking a the blog Hop and Birthday Josh makes me want a few to add to my collection.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs