Monday, January 3, 2011

Freebie Friday Winner and Store News

I hope you all had a fabulous New Years!  I had a good time reading all of your wonderful goals!  I used Ramdom.org and our winner is #4, Tanya.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prize soon.  I know I still owe some prizes and they will all be mailed out today!

I made this card for yesterday's Christmas Card Challenge.


Our DT will back tomorrow with our next challenge!  And we also start sneak peeks later this week for our next release.  Sparkle Creations is also turning 6 months old this month, so we will be having a sale in the store!  The sale starts with the new release, so you won't want to miss out!

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow!

1 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sparkle

Fantastic card, love the image and colours.

Hugs Ali x

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs